Doctor of Education - Educational Leadership
Degree Program Overview
The doctorate in educational leadership is a performance-based program designed to prepare school leaders to improve school systems. This program of study, in partnership with Georgia school districts, develops outstanding scholars who can lead schools and school districts into the next century. Research and study areas include:
- Education law and ethics
- School- and district-level leadership
- Managing and using data in the school-improvement process
- Leading in a diverse society
- Providing leadership that enhances learning
- Analyzing relationships among school boards, superintendents, and school leaders.
Curriculum and Courses
55 hours – all required
Click here for tuition rates per program.
Adult basic education, community education and organizing, adult and family literacy, professional and continuing education, distance education, human resource development, workplace learning, informal education, educational outreach, post-secondary education, religious education, social advocacy and action.
Sheneka Williams, (706) 542-1615