Library and Amenities
Located on the first floor, the Gwinnett Campus Library Resource Center offers students, faculty, and staff access to the collections of the UGA Libraries, as well as to the GALILEO suite of databases. There are 10 computer workstations, a private study room, and several tables available for group work. Printing is available through a WEPA print kiosk.
Library Resource Center Services
The campus Library Manager, Charles Crisman, is on-site to assist Under Graduate, Graduate, Doctorial and Continuing Education Students and will be happy to help you with:
- Consultation and guidance for literature searches.
- Consultation and guidance for research writing.
- Reference citation and APA formatting.
- Classroom instruction on identifying, locating and retrieving valid peer reviewed materials.
- Resume building and career website instruction.
- Basic computing and MS Office software instruction.
Consultation and instruction can be done virtually via email, Google Docs, or in person. Please call or email Mr. Crisman to make an appointment.
The library is open to use as a work and study space during regular operating hours. The campus is closed on Sunday. The Library Manager is available Monday–Friday 10 a.m.–7 p.m. and Saturday by appointment.
These databases contain articles that may or may not be available in full text. If there is no full text icon, try the “find it at UGA” button, which will point you in the right direction.
Print and Other Sources:
The UGA Libraries Website provides access to a wide variety of print and other resources.
- GIL library catalog - Find books, e-books, videos, etc. owned by the library. Most books may be checked out by graduate students for 125 days, renewed online, or recalled from other users.
- GIL Universal Catalog - Find books at other Georgia public higher educational institutions, especially when the UGA copy is checked out or missing. Use GIL Express (delivery in 3-5 days) to borrow items.
- WorldCat (also Worldcat.org) - Extend your research using this combined library catalog. Find books at thousands of libraries across the country and around the world. Borrow them using Interlibrary Loan.
For additional assistance with this or any other library related help please contact:
Gwinnett Campus Library: (678) 985-6798
UGA Main Library: (706) 542-3256
Ten meeting rooms are available seating from 4–12 participants, with two rooms offering video-conferencing capabilities.
Large Gathering Room
A large activity room is the perfect setting for a reception, graduation ceremony, guest speaker or classroom. The room offers theater-style seating for 150 or round tables for 96 participants. The electronic technology is the same as in other classrooms. A large built-in red and black buffet provides the perfect location for caterers’ food. Caterers may also use the adjoining kitchen as a staging area for food for events.
To reserve these rooms contact the front reception desk at (678) 985-6801.
The Career Center helps students with choosing a major, choosing a career, and job search techniques, such as resume writing and interviewing skills. Other services include career planning, mock interviews, and experiential education opportunities, such as internships. Working with an advisor and having access to valuable resources such as employer directories, job vacancy announcements, career guidebooks, major handouts, sample resumes, and several online career search systems will assist you in planning your future. The Career Center offers assistance to alumni as well. For more information visit www.career.uga.edu or contact email@example.com, (678) 985-6798.
Vending machines with beverages and snacks are located near the main reception desk.
Parking is available on the north and south sides of the Intellicenter Building. Parking is free and shared by UGA program participants and other building tenants. No parking decal is needed.
The Gwinnett Campus is staffed by personnel during normal hours of operation.